About the client
Manufacturer of trucks, buses, engines and machines. The Polish branch of the Group supports all branches of the Group in Europe with IT solutions.
Work on many projects, among others in the area of creating reports, maintaining the wholesaler’s and the reporting platform as well as data cleaning.
What we did
Sii’s tasks included:
- SSRS – creating and modifying reports.
- Maintaining the wholesaler’s and the reporting platform.
- SSIS – supplying the wholesaler’s, (a transaction base which is stores data using the star and snowflake model), through staging bases and ODS including profiling and data cleaning, data aggregation from the ASE and Parcaref application.
- Business report platform development.
- SQL Server – procedures collecting data for the application.
- Maintaining a transactional base for the Hubble application.
- Monitoring Data Ware House – monitoring of IT notifications as well as breakdowns and defects in trucks.
- Post-sales expenses – analysis and optimization of post-sales costs including mileages, services, repairs and truck damages.
- An analysis of technical drawings of the truck models in order to analyze the parts used in the vehicles (original, replacement, regenerated part).
- Defining the wear of the parts, the moment of replacement, the supply of given elements in the warehouses and at dealers’, based on a probability schedule for particular parts and the vehicle mileage.
- Analysis of truck orders with the purpose of detecting weight and measurement anomalies between the systems of the dealers and the internal systems.