About the client
The Company is active all over Europe and provides a full range of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment.
Client needed to upgrade their product due to its memory shortages and a need to comply with an EU standard (EN1175). Taking this journey they decided to cover the existing code with Unit Tests and create test framework to verify functional requirements.
What we did
- Planning and executing of the whole software testing activities,
- Set up of the environment for unit and functional tests,
- Unit Test coverage of source code modules (using VectorCAST),
- Functional tests for speed restrictions module,
- Static code analysis,
- Debugging and determine root cause of detected bugs,
- Design of end-to-end environment model.
- Ready end-to-end environment model,
- Code coverage with Unit Tests,
- Over 100 issues detected,
- Functional tests using robot framework,
- Improved quality of source code.