About the client
Norlys was formed in 2019 as the merger between Syd Energi and Eniig. With over 2500 employees, it’s Denmark's largest integrated energy and telecommunications group. Norlys supplies over 1 million addresses in Denmark with electricity and the Internet.
Norlys needed to create a unified customer service system to replace different platforms used before a merger.
What we did
The members of the Sii project team, supervised by Sii Delivery Manager, worked closely with Norlys on:
- analyzing business models,
- system architecture,
- software development and testing,
- organizing code quality control procedures,
- test automation for integrations with backend.
- Norlys’ end customers use the new customer service system
- System’s functionalities include energy and media orders
- Product open to future challenges and easily adaptable thanks to its modular, scalable architecture was delivered on time