About the client
Intrum is a Europe’s undisputed market leading credit management company, with a complete range of credit management and financial services with strong base in collection operations.
The Client had needed to implement a solution which would decrease employee turnover, systemize promotion rules and communicate career opportunities in organization.
What we did
- Created and implemented a competency model
- Standardized job description cards in which we presented clear differences between qualifications and competences
- Described and distinguished their levels in relation to employees’ roles
- Designed career paths
- Created evaluation forms
- Prepared a guidebook for managers explaining and describing how to use the process and competency model in the most effective way
- Designed a career paths scheme with brief description which explains the process
Thanks to work of Sii consultants, the managers have been provided with a tool for impartial and objective employee assessment. The employees got clear promotion rules about what they need to do for development. Implementation of career paths and competency models showed them the possibilities for development, which resulted in reducing attrition and raising the level of employees’ satisfaction.Детальніше