About the client
An automotive parts manufacturing company that provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, and safety technology solutions. 4 thousand people are employed in Poland in four production facilities and in two modern Technical Centres, which have been prospering for over 10 years.
The project includes designing and creating SW for Infotainment system responsible for gathering, validation data and displaying information on a instrument cluster (DIM – Dashboard Integration Module).
What we did
Full responsibility for system components:
- Providing self-sufficient, remote team with leader on Sii site
- Planning and reporting project progress
- Direct contact with customer for requirements clarification
- Creation and management of system/software Requirements
- Development and maintenance of software components
- Automated unit tests running on development platform (PC) as well as on target platform
- Creation, development, integration and maintenance of test environments
- Working according to Automotive SPICE and Delphi standards (development of all necessary documentation)
- Development of Infotainment software components responsible for: gathering data from various vehicle systems, validation of collected data, displaying information on instrument cluster
- Providing all necessary documentation and testing required by ASPICE and Customer processes
- Providing remote manager service