About the client
A leading Icelandic banking franchise, operating since the 1930s, with a 30% market share of the current accounts in the country. The company provides universal banking services, including consumer and corporate banking, mortgage loans, wealth management, etc.
Arion Bank needed an in-house IT Service Management system to manage the organization’s processes. The client wanted a dedicated solution, without the need for an external system, which was problematic. The main goal was to centralize and standardize the Jira Service Management tool, performed by Sii Poland specialists in accordance with best practices.
What we did
- Consulted and designed the integration method of two external Jira Software Server into Jira Service Management hosted in Atlassian Cloud, owned by Arion Bank.
- Conducted analyses, optimization, and implementation of many tools of Atlassian Platform to support the processes.
- Provided licensing advice from our experienced consultants to optimize tool management costs.
- Centralized tool for internal processes and a dedicated collaboration platform, giving greater personalization capabilities.
- Implemented process to manage critical incidents, allowing faster response to problems in the bank.
- Automation of internal processes, performed by Sii experts to streamline work.
- Process handling independent of external systems, providing greater customer convenience.